This chocolate chip cheesecake crumble has four layers of delicious flavors! It is sugar free, guilt free and inviting enough for the entire family! You’ll get nothing but great compliments on this dessert.
What Is Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Crumble?
This decadent dessert has four layers of flavors.
Made from almond flour, the base layer stays low carb with its buttery, sweet taste!
Cheesecake is delicious on its own, but when you add it to this dessert you get a rich, delightful experience.
You really can’t go wrong when adding chocolate chips to just about anything! Chocolate makes everything better.
The topping is a buttery crumble that gives some extra tasty flavor!
Cheesecake can be finicky to work with at times.
The ingredients for a basic cheesecake are usually the same… cream cheese, sour cream, eggs, and sweetener.
Something to keep in mind when mixing the cheesecake ingredients is to make sure your cream cheese is not cold.
Cold cream cheese can cause lumps in your cheesecake, and therefore will not be a smooth, creamy dessert.
Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
There are a number of sugar free chocolate chips on the market, but I chose to use a brand called Bake Believe.
Bake Believe chocolate chips can be found at most Walmart shopping centers and online.
They are low in carbs and sugar free. These chocolate chips work really well for Trim Healthy Mama recipes as well.
If you follow the Trim Healthy Mama plan, then you know that sugar free chocolate is almost comparable to gold!
Allow Cheesecake Crumble To Cool
As exciting as it is to try a new dessert recipe, it is highly recommended to allow this cheesecake crumble to cool completely before slicing into it.
As with any baked cheesecake, it needs time to cool completely on the counter.
Then set it in the refrigerator for atleast 4 hours or overnight so the cheesecake can set up completely.
It’s a long wait, but so worth it when you sink your teeth into a sweet, homemade cheesecake dessert.
Storing Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Crumble
You will want to store any leftovers in an airtight container with a lid.
This crumble will last in the fridge for about a week and in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Is This Crumble Dessert Low Carb?
The answer is YES!!
Because it is make with almond flour, butter and other good fats, this delightful treat would be low carb and guilt free!
For the Trim Healthy Mama, this would be considered an S, meaning it is satisfying (good fats).
Ingredients To Make Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Crumble
Here are a list of ingredients you will need to make this dessert. Everything can usually be found in your local grocery store.
- vanilla extract
- almond flour
- cream cheese
- sour cream
- sugar free chocolate chips
Other Creamy Desserts You Should Try
Lemon Blueberry Cream Pie – Pleasant to the taste buds, this lemon blueberry cream pie is always welcome, especially with warmer weather ahead.
Mint Chocolate Chip Cream Pie – Adding this pie to your menu will make you and your family very happy…it is minty, creamy and sweet to the tastebuds.
Peanut Butter Cream Pie – Sweet, creamy and decadent, this peanut butter cream pie will quickly become one of your go-to desserts!
Talk To Me
If you try this chocolate chip cheesecake crumble and enjoy it, share the love!
Subscribe to my blog (it’s Free) to receive my latest recipes, updates, tips and more in your email.
This post may contain affiliate links, and if you should choose to purchase any of these fantastic products through my link, I will make a few cents at no extra cost to you!
This chocolate chip cheesecake crumble has four layers of delicious flavors! It is sugar free, guilt free and inviting enough for the entire family! You'll get nothing but great compliments on this dessert.
- BOTTOM LAYER
- 8 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Monkfruit classic
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- CHEESECAKE LAYER
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 Tablespoons Lakanto Monkfruit Golden (brown sugar substitute)
- CHOCOLATE CHIP LAYER
- 1/2 cup sugar free white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sugar free semisweet chocolate chips
- CRUMBLE LAYER
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 4 Tablespoons Lakanto Monkfruit Golden
- 1/4 cup cold butter chunks
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
1. BOTTOM LAYER: Mix butter and sweetener with hand mixer until creamy. Add eggs, vanilla and almond flour and mix. Pour into a 2 quart glass baking dish.
2. CHEESECAKE LAYER: Mix cream cheese and sour cream. Add egg, vanilla and monkfruit. Spread on top of bottom layer
3. Sprinkle white and semisweet chocolate chips on top of cheesecake layer.
4. CRUMBLE LAYER: Mix almond flour, monkfruit and butter until it resembles crumbs. Sprinkle on top of chocolate chip layer.
5. Bake for about 45 minutes or until edges are golden and center is done.
6. Cool completely on counter. Then place in fridge covered for 4 hours or overnight for best results.
Serving Size1 square
Amount Per Serving Calories 268Total Fat 25gNet Carbohydrates 8gProtein 4.5g