Instant Pot low carb stuffed peppers are filling and full of delicious flavors! There’s nothing better than a meal that can be made in an Instant Pot…especially when it’s too hot to turn the oven on. If you’re looking for a low carb option for your supper meal, you are at the right place. This recipe is also perfect for the Trim Healthy Mama!
Are Instant Pot Low Carb Stuffed Peppers Easy To Make?
As with anything delicious, there is some preparation involved, but not a ton.
For this recipe, you literally put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together, then scoop into raw peppers…easy peasy!
To make your prep even easier, cook up the ground beef ahead of time.
How Can These Stuffed Peppers Be Low Carb?
If you are thinking that stuffed peppers usually contain some sort of rice, then you’d be correct!
Except this recipe does not have any rice in it.
The one ingredient that is substituted for rice in this dish is cauliflower rice!
Cauliflower rice is the perfect ingredient to make stuffed peppers low carb…but you’d think you were eating regular rice.
Ingredients To Make Instant Pot Stuffed Peppers
- bell peppers (I like using a variety of colored peppers)
- no sugar added pasta sauce
- ground beef
- frozen cauliflower rice
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Italian seasoning
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- dried parsley
No Special Ingredients Needed For Stuffed Peppers
If you are familiar with Trim Healthy Mama, then you will be happy to know that this recipe takes no special ingredients.
This means that you can generally find all the ingredients in your local grocery store or health food store.
What If I Don’t Have An Instant Pot?
You can absolutely still make these stuffed peppers without an Instant Pot.
It just takes a little longer to cook in the oven.
You would prepare the stuffed peppers the same way, only you need to place them in a glass baking dish.
Baking them can take up to an hour, but they will still be delicious and super tasty at meal time!
I highly suggest buying an Instant Pot, though. They are so worth it!
More Instant Pot Recipes
Instant Pot Curried Chicken and Brown Rice – Instant Pot curried chicken and brown rice is a filling, low fat meal made in one pot! The spices used in this meal are mild, savory and sweet…giving you the perfect balance of flavors!
Instant Pot Italian Egg Bites – Who loves pizza? Now you can have those flavors in my Italian egg bites! Cheesy, rich and delicious, they will satisfy you and keep you full.
Instant Pot Red Berry Curd – Instant Pot red berry curd is creamy, fruity and has just the right amount of sweetness! This delicious treat looks so fancy, but it is easily made in your Instant Pot. It’s low carb and sugar free, making it a perfect for a guilt free snack. This recipe is also Trim Healthy Mama approved, so get a spoon and enjoy a berry tasty red berry curd!
Care To Share?
If you enjoyed this Instant Pot low carb stuffed peppers recipe, I’d appreciate if you would share on social media!
Subscribe to my blog to receive my latest recipes, updates, tips and more delivered in your email for free.
This post may contain affiliate links, and if you should choose to purchase any of these fantastic products through my link, I will make a few cents at no extra cost to you!
Get Your Low Carb Dessert Cookbook
Need some new dessert inspiration? Check out this cookbook!!
It comes in digital form so all you have to do is download it and start reading those yummy recipes.
Get your cookbook right here… 21 Low Carb Desserts
Thanks for your support. I love making homemade, delicious recipes that are healthy for you and your families to enjoy!!
Instant Pot low carb stuffed peppers are filling and full of delicious flavors! There's nothing better than a meal that can be made in an Instant Pot...especially when it's too hot to turn the oven on. If you're looking for a low carb option for your supper meal, you are at the right place. This recipe is also perfect for the Trim Healthy Mama!
- 1 cup water
- 5 bell peppers (multiple colors is fine)
- 24 ounce jar of no sugar added pasta sauce
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cups frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- dried parsley for garnish
- shredded cheese for topping
1. Cut tops of off peppers and remove seeds.
2. In a bowl, combine pasta sauce, cooked beef, cauliflower, cheese and all seasonings except for dried parsley.
3. Spoon mixture evenly into each pepper. (there may be leftover mixture you can just cook separately if desired)
4. Add water to inner pot of your Instant Pot.
5. Place trivet in inner pot.
6. Place peppers on trivet and top with extra cheese.
7. Place lid on Instant Pot and set to sealing, not venting.
8. Set to cook manually for 10 minutes.
9. Do a quick release when done.
10. Carefully take out your peppers. I used tongs and a big spoon.
11. Garnish with dried parsley.